A cookie is a file which is downloaded into the computer/smartphone/tablet of the user whenever particular web pages are accessed in order to store and recover information on the navigation carried out from that device. For more information on cookies:
In this web, Snow Manjushree School uses the following cookies as detailed in the following table:
Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services specifically requested by the user; if these cookies are disabled, our contents and services cannot be correctly received.
Analytic cookies for the tracking and statistical analysis of the behaviour of users; if these cookies are disabled, the website can still function given that they will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimise the user experience on the site.
|Strictly necessary||Session||Provide information society services requested by the user and in accordance with applicable terms and conditions||N/A|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES (the information collected next was facilitated by these third parties)|
|Analytics||Google Analytics||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, time of navigation, sites visited before entering this page, details of navigators used. Cookie Provider: Google||Statistical reports on site traffic, total audience and audience in a particular publicity campaign||Analytics Analytics Policy|
|Google Maps||Embedded map of the location via Google Maps||Information on the geographical location and other data of interest||More|
|Skydrive (Onedrive) and PowerPoint||Embedded files stored in the cloud||Display information contained in the files||More|
(*) The information obtained from these cookies, in relation to the equipment of the user, can be combined with personal data only if you are registered on this web site.
(**) DISABLING COOKIES. The user, at any time, can choose which cookies function on this web site using the following:
– Configuration of the navigator; for example:
- Chrome from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox from http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
– The specific opt-out systems indicated in the previous table relating to the cookie in question (these systems can convey that they install a rejecting cookie on your equipment to permit the disabling of cookies upon request).
– Other third party tools available on line which permit the user to detect cookies on any web site visited and disable them. For example: Ghostery http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).